Monday, April 18, 2011

Happiness

Today after school, I was busy chitter-chattering on the phone while the girls did their homework. By the time I was done, they were already playing outside. With my new found blog giddiness, I dashed upstairs to grab my camera. In the back of my mind I was thinking "Oh, Grace is wearing a cute outfit combo that I haven't taken pics of, yay!"

Then I came outside to see this.


Yep, that's my daughter in a flimsy undershirt and darling Matilda Jane leggings. She was too hot and ditched her dress (which was a dark grey lap dress from Loves Me Not that matches the cute little taxis on the leggings).


I was about to huff and puff... but then I looked at the pure happiness on her face. And I kept taking pictures. Who cares if she's in an undershirt?? Who cares that it's really not that warm outside?? She was having a blast and I let her be.


Have you noticed the fun makeover they gave their scooters?


That was another fabulous idea by Grace.


If you can't own your very own horse, you just have to make one!! And I love that Erina was right on board. She's acting so grown-up lately, it's refreshing to see her play like a kid =).


She's nuts.


Totally flying on that scooter... sorry, I mean... horse. And she's also not wearing a helmet. Boy, this puts me on the bad mommy list!!


I do however take cute pictures of her little bum, she'll thank me for those later in life ;-). Can you see the misty rain falling?


That's when I had enough of being the "let it go" mom and told her to put a jacket on.


Thank goodness she didn't protest. Love this spunky monkey.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful girls, such fun pictures...they made me smile!

    ReplyDelete