Monday, January 10, 2011

Frozen



Frozen... that's how this dear blog has been lately. I'm not sure what to do, it seems that I can't keep up with two blogs anymore. The more I fall behind, the more I drag. That's pretty much how I am with everything in life.



Frozen... that's how our mornings have been lately. But since the girls were on Christmas break the last three weeks, we rarely got to see the frost, except maybe in shady parts of the yard =).



Today was their first day back and we marveled at the frozen beauty while driving to school. Scraping ice off the car actually felt refreshing. As much as I loved the school break, it will be nice to be on a schedule again. We tend to be lazy... very lazy. Most days were spent in pajamas, doing crafts, watching movies or playing with their new goodies. Yes, we even walked the dog in pajamas. Who cares.



My motivation was out the window... laundry started to pile up, fridge became bare, dust bunnies collected.



But today is a new day. I took the Claire Bear for a long walk early this morning and brought my camera along. I took in the beauty all around me. Frozen. It doesn't happen very often where we live, but when it does, one should enjoy it. I sure did.



Claire had a blast too, remember, she's a Swiss dog... made for cold weather. I think she was in heaven =).



Do you know how hard it is to get a focused picture while holding a pup's leash??? Goodness, did I need patience.



But it was all good.



Now I'm charged, refreshed. Ready to tackle, all the laziness left behind.



Have a wonderful day, remember to take a breather... aaahhhh... life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment