Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Blog

So... I've been working on a new blog =). I think I'm ready to take the plunge on this photography deal. I really, really enjoy photography immensely and my girls are getting tired of being my #1 subjects. I'm giving it a try... I feel like I have to, since this is a dream of mine.

Go check it out, maybe even follow me over there too (the follow button is at the bottom of the page), just so I know I'm not talking to myself (THANKS). I'll still keep this blog alive with my personal ramblings =).

Monika McSweeney Photography

I know, I picked a super original name ;-). Yep, I'm a genius, lol!

Wish me luck! And if you know anybody in NorCal in need of pictures, send them my way... pretty please!

Oh, and yes, I'm super nervous about it all!!!!!! What if I mess UP???? EEEEEEK!

1 comment:

  1. I am really so happy for you! I've wanted you to do this forever...I think I've mentioned 1000 times that you should. Your pix are fabulous. You will do a fantastic job. WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete