Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Photobucket

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! The weather here didn't really play along... it was the coldest, wettest one I can recall in my 11 years in CA!

It was still dry in the early morning when the girls headed outside to find their baskets. Never mind their mismatched outfits and uncombed hair... I guess they were in a hurry!

They ran around the backyard... and couldn't find a thing!
Photobucket

Ha, ha... they know all the good hiding spots already, so I had to expand the search to the front yard.
Photobucket

Erina is about to find hers behind the palm tree.
Photobucket

Ta-da... I gave them their new Webkinz the night before, but she quickly put hers in the basket too.
Photobucket

Grace found hers, finally!
Photobucket

Of course they immediately had to compare their loot. Apparently I did fine... uff, good for me.
Photobucket

Our family tradition is to make chocolate chip bunny face pancakes =). YUM.
Photobucket

Grace and I spent the rest of the day in sweats... poor baby was sick and we couldn't go to the family party. But we made the best of it, played "The Game of Life" two times in a row and snuggled a lot. And yes, we ate plenty of chocolate ;-). Brian and Erina did go to the party... I'll show you pics of pretty Erina tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Grace is feeling better!!

    Looks like a fun egg hunt!! I love the little sweater on your webkin dog. Em just got that bulldog. Where did you find the sweater? SO cute.

    The weather is all backwards these days. It was close to 82 on Easter in PA. Probably the warmest I remember there!! :)

    Beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete