Friday, March 19, 2010

Lovely Bird... you are lovely after all!

Remember this Matilda Jane combo? It just didn't do anything for me... the lovely bird dress was too wide and the entire outfit just looked too baggy with the marine straightees.
Photobucket

But guess what? The lovely bird has been rescued! Put together with the lavish tee and the fabulous knee socks it looks amazing! At least I think so... you be your own judge (okay, maybe it's too crazy of a combo for some... but it's perfect for Grace).
Photobucket

Of course I had to take a jumping picture ;-).
Photobucket

Erina was wearing her Mighty Acorn tee (which is the Matilda Jane boy line). My big girl lives in skinny jeans and screen tees these days... no more cute dresses, sniffles. But I can't blame her, I'm a jeans & tee girl myself ;-).
Photobucket

This picture is pure love for me. I looked at it and felt like singing "let the sunshine in" on top of my lungs (Did I ever mention that I saw the musical "hair" four times??? And that my best friend & I sang songs from the musical at a Swiss train station? And a nice man actually put money in our hat????? Oh, good old times!). Anyways... back to reality. This picture makes me happy, the sunlight streaming in full blast, Erina doing a little dance and Grace watching her. Peace.
Photobucket

I tried to get a good sister picture... it seems impossible without looking too posed. I don't like posed pictures, but want eye contact... grrrr. This was the best I could get.
Photobucket

And lastly sisters dancing =).
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lovely Bird styling and think she looks positively adorable! And I hadn't thought about the Might Acorn tee for girls but love it -- and the message -- on a little girl.

    And the last photo is my favorite. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - I am not a fan of the bird/marine combo either - LOVE what you did.
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete