Monday, March 15, 2010

i heart faces * week 11 * bundled up

This week it's all about the cold, the white stuff, being bundled up. Which isn't an easy task for me, since we live in CA and hardly bundle up and never get snow!

But luckily we took a trip to the mountains in January, where I took this picture of Grace. She refused to wear a hat and I like how the snow in her hair looks ;-). She has her concentrated look going on, which makes me think she's either trying to get her glove back on or making a snowball (which was impossible, the snow was too dry).

Photobucket

To see more entries or maybe even enter a picture yourself, please click the icon below =)!

9 comments:

  1. I love the snowflakes in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of this photo. Very peaceful. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace is beautiful. I feel cold just looking at all of these snow pictures. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful capture. It seems so calm and peaceful. I LOVE the snowflakes in her hair, can't say I blame her for not wanting to wear a hat, who needs hat hair anyway!? ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture. I love the pink coat against the snowy background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow in her hair makes for a wonderful winter picture! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snowflakes in her hair, brrr, glad she's bundled up it looks cold.

    ReplyDelete