Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A day in the city

Photobucket

We went to San Francisco yesterday for my way overdue haircut. We have a routine when going to the city. Since I'm a wimp when it comes to city driving, we always park at Gram Roses apartment and walk wherever we need to go. I love it, the kids hate it. I get a lot of whining on the way back up the hills along with "can we take a cab?????" pleas. But I'm tough and don't give in...

Here they are right after my haircut... they had to sit quietly for over an hour and were HYPER and happy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we walked through China Town
Photobucket

But it got too crowded for our liking and we ended up on a side street. I just love to look at San Fran's architecture...
Photobucket

By now the kids were annoyed with me, my camera and the hills ;-)
Photobucket

But we had to keep going.
Photobucket

Pretty view, that's the Bay Bridge down there!
Photobucket

Taking a rest, don't they look wonderfully grumpy?
Photobucket

We finally made it and enjoyed a yummy dinner with Gram Rose. The very first picture in this post was taken from her window. Isn't she one lucky lady?
Photobucket

If you stuck with me through all these pictures, I want to thank you!!!! I know I post too many pics, but they are my way of communication. I'm not too good with words!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a view! I'd love to be able to look out my window to that everyday! Your pics are gorgeous as are your girls! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that pic of her with the drink.
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete