Sunday, February 21, 2010

i heart faces * week 8 * hands-on fun

I've known for weeks which picture I would enter for hands-on fun!!! I'm excited week 8 is finally here, lol!

I took this picture last summer, during our vacation in Switzerland. My friend owns a pottery store in my old home town (well, it's more of a village ;-) and my girls were lucky enough to get a private lesson from her. They made the cutest, little lopsided cups on a real, big pottery wheel.

My pic might not be perfect, I think one thumb is about the only thing in focus... but those little hands were moving and so was the wheel =).

Photobucket

To see more hands-on fun, click the icon below!!!

15 comments:

  1. Great photo! I love the potters wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondefully shot photo, good job!

    Check out my blog if you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome.. I remember doing this is school :)

    I was really looking forward to this week's theme also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this shot. One of my favorites for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the movement in this shot...excellent entry!

    Mindy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! There's something about pottery-making that feels so organic. To look at the finished product and say "I made that with my own hands." Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that this shot isn't in focus! You can actually see the movement of the wheel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favs so far - it tells such a great story! :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this epitomizes the challenge for this week. I hope to see you as the winner this week, if not top 10 for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete