Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

I wanted to wish you all a lovely Valentine's Day! I hope every single one of you is feeling loved... if not, come by my house for a hug ;-). XOXO


I took my sugared-up kids to the park yesterday... along with a heart balloon. I had high hopes for some creative pics. But it didn't work out too well, lol.

Looks kinda goofy, he? And the girls are looking at me like I lost my marbles... ha, ha, ha!
Photobucket

I went with the flow and took some action shots instead.

Erina was twirling and twirling until she was dizzy... I love it when I find a rather cheap "YES" item for her ($15 tulle skirt from Old Navy... woohooo!).
Photobucket

She looks so grown-up. I can't believe how fast she's changing these days.
Photobucket

Grace was a running, jumping, candy necklace eating fool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rosy cheeks, candy on lips.... my wild one.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Pix! I love the Old Navy skirts. I still need to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos....they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete