Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flashback!!!

Look what I found today tucked away in a yellow envelope in a messy junk drawer!!

Both taken in Mexico by the hotel photographer =).

This was in September 2003 (which makes the girls almost 4 and 2). I love the look they gave the guy... like "Who are you and WHY are you taking pictures of US???"
Photobucket

And this was during our May 2005 trip (so they were 3 1/2 and 5 1/2). They were pretty brave... I still remember, they weren't scared of those big birds at all. Looky how cute and chubby my Grace was!!!! Awwwww!
Photobucket

Now I want to board a plane and go back there... this time with my own good camera, lol!!

5 comments:

  1. Ok now that is too cute. I love chubby little Grace.

    I think I'd be freaking out a little (read alot) if those birds were on my head. They are good sports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe..They grow up soo fast.. They are too cute..I love the pictures with the birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika, I couldn't find a contact link for you, so I apologize for having to contact you this way. Will you please email me re: the Wine Country Workshop? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete