Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bear

Photobucket

Brian has been working tons of overtime and I guess he's feeling slightly guilty about missing family time in the evenings. Yesterday he walked in the door with a big stuffed animal doggie under his arm. Oh me, oh my! The girls were thrilled to say the least! They named him Bear, because he's so big and fluffy.

Photobucket

He makes a good dance partner, lol.
Photobucket

And he can fly too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I know, I'm goofy... I'm blogging about a stuffed animal!! I must be bored or something... maybe avoiding the laundry piles is more like it!

Erina wanted a yoga picture taken. Why? Because she's wearing yoga pants, of course. She's such a goof.
Photobucket

And then trouble-maker Grace had to bud in and give her bunny ears!! This picture perfectly shows my girls personalities... one is calm, relaxed and cookie-loving... the other hyper & funky.
Photobucket

I love my girls. And I kinda like Bear already too ;-).

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! Love flying bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not saying I'm loony, lol.

    And guess what? He came home with another one tonight... a real ugly english bulldog =D!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete