Monday, January 18, 2010

Treehouse 28

Let me introduce you to Treehouse 28! They make seriously comfy knit clothes in solid colors... with lots of mix and match possibilities. Best thing about this brand? Everything is made right here in Northern California. I was lucky enough to participate in a group order on one of the mommy boards... and since I live pretty close to them, I had the pleasure to pick up the order. I got to see the production, meet one of the owners and touch all the pretties... it was pretty darn cool.

If you like what you see, you should check them out! They have a website with all their organic fabrics right here and an etsy store with more color choices right here. If you do order from their website, make sure to size up for your girl! Grace is wearing size 10's and as you can see the pants are almost too short. You won't have that problem if you order from their etsy store, since everything is made according to your measurements.

And I was feeling creative and vintage-E today... therefor some fun edited pics for you. Mind you, Grace's hair really isn't that orange ;-).

Grace is wearing the hooded dress, ruffled pants and crop top.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grace loves it, when I take pics without looking through the viewfinder... just hold the camera to her face and click... silly girl.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love that outfit! I am going to have to check out TH28 - I have heard many good things about their goods. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool pictures, I love the one of her jumping, you are very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? How did I miss a GO? I keep will you let me know next time there is another. I'm wanting to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words <3!

    Tracy, the GO was on LLS... are you over there too?

    ReplyDelete