Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Love

My girls got some quality time with their cousins last weekend ;-). We went up to the snow together and Saturday it was me and the four kiddos (the other three grown-ups went skiing).

Erina is totally, utterly in love with baby Holden. She carried him around, entertained him, bounced him... whatever it took to keep the little guy happy. It was really cute to watch, she totally reminds me of myself at this age. We had neighbors with two little girls and I spent all my afternoons over there, playing with the little ones. I always knew I wanted to be a mommy ;-). Erina says she wants to be a mommy too, but she will adopt all her children. I guess we'll see about that in many, many years.

Anyways, I was having fun taking pics of them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilly is a wonderful big sister. Goodness, Holden's eyes just light up as soon as he sees her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one so much...
Photobucket

Pretty Lilly
Photobucket

Smiley Holden... of course he's smiling at Lilly
Photobucket

He's not quiet sure about this black thing in front of my face, lol.
Photobucket

You might wonder where Grace was by now. Well, she really couldn't understand why everybody was fussing over the baby. It's just a baby, mom!!! Mhhh...
Photobucket

I'll be back with sledding pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment