Saturday, January 30, 2010

courtneycourtney

Photobucket

Wanna know the newest hype in girl's fashion??? Upcycled dresses!!!

Photobucket

They are made of previously used knit items... like your husband's hideous golf polo or your grandma's old fashioned flower tee, lol. Courtneycourtney designs these dresses and they sell like freshly baked bread. She really has an eye for funky combos (and yes, all of a sudden your husbands hideous polo will make you swoon). Each dress is one of a kind... which I love!!!

Photobucket

I like my girl to wear unique clothes, I bet you already knew that ;-). And guess what? She likes it too... I got a big thumbs up!

Photobucket

If you would like one, you need a stalkerish personality... seriously, she post them on etsy or her new website and they are gone within seconds!!! Two weeks ago, my stalking finally paid off and I got my first dress... woohoo!!

Photobucket

Yep, I'm feeling pretty cool to own one... and I think she does too. Just look at that smug little smile!

Photobucket

She's so happy, she's even singing in the streets ;-).

Photobucket

Now please excuse me, I need to go back to stalking... I need another one for Erina!!

1 comment: