Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 47 * We Heart Tooshies *

Yes, you read that right... it's not I Heart Faces but We Heart Tooshies ;-). Week 47 doesn't need to have a face in the picture, but a bum instead =)!! How fun is that? I had the hardest time picking... I guess I take too many pictures of my kids tooshies, lol.

I ended up with a picture of both my girls, taken a year ago in beautiful Maui... ah, how I wish I could be there right now!!

Photobucket

To see more tooshies, click the icon below.


P.S.: If you have a minute, please check out my blog entry about the Matilda Jane Photo Love Contest. My friend needs help! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Beach tooshies! That's what I have too! Adorable photo of your girls. I guess when we are sitting on the beach, and the kids are headed to the water, it's truly the only view we can capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this makes me really ache for summer. Didnt make it to the beach for the last two years. Boo!

    Great entry for tooshies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue of that water!! Swoon. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this picture and I love your Matilda Jane photo as well. I honestly think it is one of the best and Im NOT just saying that!! You definitely will be getting my vote. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lesli! It's not my MJ picture though... but she's a dear friend of mine!!! Thanks for voting for her!

    ReplyDelete