Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Yesterday was the day. Santa came to town. By boat. As always.

It's a family tradition to watch the boat parade.
Photobucket

Santa's sleigh...
Photobucket

Then we all crowded around the tiny area where Santa arrives. As always I get annoyed at this point. Me not likey crowds.
Photobucket

Now look at the above picture again. See the guy behind Santa's elf? He's glaring at me, isn't he???

Mrs. Claus was looking stellar. (there's the staring guy again... I'm slightly creeped out!!!)
Photobucket

Then Santa lit the big tree... ta-da.
Photobucket

Can you guess what came next???
Photobucket

Did you guess right?
Photobucket

I must have been in a debbie downer mood. During the fireworks I kept thinking how our city could have used all this money for more important things. We're in a recession after all. People are in need. My husband, always seeing the positive, thinks people need a little holiday cheer. Forget about the daily problems and enjoy five minutes of wonder in the sky. Mhhhh...

Photobucket

My children sure are in the holiday spirit. They came home and "baked" playdoh cookies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And they ate them too!!!!!!
Photobucket

Nah.... I was just kidding. It was all pretend.

And I just sent Brian to the store to get me two packages of motivation (fresh, not canned) and one package of holiday spirit. I need both of those... badly.

2 comments:

  1. Monika! If looks could kill you'd be on the ground!! Creepy much strange guy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks so, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete