Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ah, another year is coming to an end...


it seems like such a blur to me, the year zoomed by me...


kind of like my kids...
Photobucket


I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us...

I have hopes for a good one...

Even though this one wasn't bad either...

I just like even years better than odd ones...

Which is odd...

Since I got married in an odd year...

And I had both my kids in an odd year too...

Maybe I'm just an odd person...

And no, I'm not drunk right now...

But I'm considering opening that bottle of champaign before midnight...

Is that bad of me??????

And what about my odd kid...

Fishy face for fish-eye lens???
Photobucket

She cracks me up on a daily basis...

She really does...

I'm looking forward to green trees...
Photobucket

For some reason they look sick to me...

And frail...

And I need my willow trees to be strong...

I'm weird...

And I know it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Years Monika! I hope this year is a beautiful one for you!

    ReplyDelete