Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

We were lucky to celebrate Thanksgiving at Kevin & Michele's house this year (yeah, no messy kitchen for me!). It was a lovely evening with many heated discussions (which I stayed out of... after almost 11 years with the McSweeney family, I simply know better... I can't win).

My girls played happily with their cousin Lilly. Look at the three cuties:
Photobucket

And here's the most handsome baby boy I've ever seen! My little nephew Holden.
Photobucket

He was talking to me ;-)
Photobucket

It wasn't a night for picture taking. Socializing was more important (and all the lights were dimmed for a peaceful mood). But I did get a few...

The girls playing Sorry!
Photobucket

Note the beautifully set table especially for the girls...
Photobucket

Turkey time! Uncle Kevin was the master carver in charge.
Photobucket

My girls always like Uncle Kevin's cooking better than anybody else's.
Photobucket

Mhhhh...
Photobucket

Michele was so sweet and even got Erina a little birthday cake. I really should use the flash sometimes, lol... sorry, it's so dark.
Photobucket

And I'll leave you with another baby Holden picture...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment