Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Matilda Jane "Gypsy Blue 2"

Grace had a blast yesterday with her new Matilda Jane clothes. I don't know what was up with her, but I sure love the pictures I got thanks to her crazy mood ;-). Lots of jumping, karate moves and well, just plain silly Grace.


Photobucket



If you like the clothes... peek at the collection right HERE. If you need a trunk keeper to order from, I'll be more than happy to get you in touch with mine!

Grace declared this her new favorite outfit. Libby tee, michelle skirt and the most fabulous knee socks with lace AND a button!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up are the cocoa ruffles paired with the same top. Oh, and the matching headband is from GAP, just in case you were wondering ;-).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a short interruption due to a ladybug landing on MY behind, lol. Grace rescued it!
Photobucket

And finally the pepper top with the cocoa ruffles. So comfy. I want this set in my size =D!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Erina got a really cute set as well, but she was not in a picture mood. I took some anyways. But then she asked me nicely not to put her grumpy face on my blog... and I know she'll be checking, lol. So I better do as I promised ;-).

4 comments:

  1. I love it all...the polka socks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that close up one of her face, her eyes look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Grace makes me giggle. I would love to spend a day at your house.

    ReplyDelete