Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Heart Faces * Week 43 * Balloons

I had wonderful visions in my head for this weeks challenge. Wonderful ones, I tell ya'!! B U T... life was busy for us last week and my visions stayed just that... visions. Poof, and they are gone :D. Yep, my visions popped like a balloon.

Then I remembered snapping pics of the kids at Grace's birthday party... out in our side yard, at night... playing with what? BALLOONS!!!

Bingo!

So here is my entry of Miss B. and her white balloon... which is flying right at me. Totally unstaged shot... just the way I like them ;-).

Photobucket

To see more balloon photos, click the icon below!

17 comments:

  1. I love this picture. The motion! The mood. Everything. Very cool :) She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It's so dreamy. & her hair is gorgeous..just had to throw that in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! Not what you would expect to see, and that's what makes it so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the way it looks like she is just stepping out of the darkness into your shot! great choice:) and thank you for commenting on my balloon shot, i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely creative and unexpeccted. Your use of available lighting makes this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool natural light pic! very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT is totally AWESOME! WOW!

    have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your photo. I was planning on trying to get a shot like this, but I ran out of time. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic. A 'wonderful vision' of loveliness. (Pun intended.) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally did it!! Woot! Thanks for your inspiration-even though you had no clue haha

    ReplyDelete