Sunday, November 1, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!

I hope you all had a sweet Halloween!!! Ours was sweet indeed... Grace counted 86 candies in her bucket. Our neighborhood was surprisingly busy and we even found a few really scary houses.

My pictures are pretty lousy... you know, me not using a flash and all.

This was supposed to be a group picture... Wall-E, gypsy, black cat & 50's waitress. B U T... nobody was holding still. So I present to you... the blurriest trick-or-treaters I've seen in a while.
Photobucket

And a few that I like...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Clearly the weather is nicer in your state! The kids look great! And I love the photos, even the blurry one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some cool pics, even with the moving kids and no flash! I love their costumes!

    ReplyDelete