Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Avoiding the laundry piles...

That's what I'm doing right now... totally not in the mood to fold laundry. Not at all. But I think we're on day three of finding clean underwear in the huge "to fold" pile in the guest room. Ugh.

I also need to brave the grocery store. Better today than tomorrow, right?

Sometimes I just don't feel like seeing people. I don't even want to exchange the lame "how are you doing"s with cashiers. Maybe I'll use self check-out. Yep, that's what I'll do. And the darn machine better work for me.

I was editing pictures of Erina and I can't decide if this looks cool or creepy? Erina likes it. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet... she's right in my face, like in real life... ha, ha!

Photobucket

I've never met anybody with eye lashes as long as hers. They touch her glasses, can you believe that? She actually asked me once if I could cut them, lol.

Photobucket

1 comment: