Friday, October 9, 2009

Random Friday with Grace

Here we have the "I'm so bored, are you about done?" expression
Photobucket

This is her goofy face... you see that, watch out... something silly is about to happen
Photobucket

Maybe something like this... :-)
Photobucket

Duchess is always ready to pose for the camera...
Photobucket

... as long as she gets rewarded with a kiss
Photobucket

Lost in her book...
Photobucket

... with her concentrated face
Photobucket

Oh, and I'm wondering? Will kids ever outgrow this? I'm tired of a million dandelions on our lawn...
Photobucket

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots, especially the expression on her face in the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of Grace kissing the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am usually not a fan of black and white photographs, but the two closest to the end are great pictures. They really stand out. And what a fun outfit with the black and white sneakers too! I have all boys, so never got to do the cute girl clothes, probably a good thing since I have so little fashion sense!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! No, I don't think they ever outgrow that! The pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! Your daughter is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete