Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I dragged my children to a local pumpkin patch today. They really didn't want to go! See, if it was up to them, they would spend the entire weekend in their pajamas, happily playing together with their toys. That's what they did all Saturday. That's what they did all Sunday morning. I knew I had to get them out. And I mean, Halloween is next weekend and we just HAVE to visit a pumpkin patch, right?

First we made our way through the corn maze. Erina was in charge of the map... but we didn't find the witches hut until Grace took over. Erina must have gotten my keen sense of direction =).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then they climbed the big straw mountain. Grace was having fun at this point ;-).
Photobucket

Finally they each picked a pumpkin. They look thrilled, don't they? :D
Photobucket

My two pumpkins =)
Photobucket

Erina just wasn't into it. I still got a pretty picture of her though... I love how the sun shines on her.
Photobucket

And another cute one of Grace... just because.
Photobucket

I hope you all had more fun during your pumpkin outings this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!! That's so funny that you had to drag them out of the house LOL! I love the pic of Grace jumping on the straw mountain, that turned out so cool!

    ReplyDelete