Sunday, October 4, 2009

Playing around...

That's what I've been doing the last two nights. Playing around with picture editing... that is! I am so in love with lightroom, but I have to be careful not to get carried away with the fun presets. I love a natural look to a picture... BUT it's so much fun to see the different effects. So here you go, some from our recent MJ shoot. You can see the first edits a few posts below.

Doesn't she look like a busy little lady on her way to work... somewhen in the 70's?
Photobucket

I was going for a vintage look here...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is supposed to look softer than my first edit... not sure if I got it.
Photobucket

And I tried to make this one better. Emphasize on TRIED.
Photobucket

And this one... cool or cooky??
Photobucket

So tell me, do you like them? What would you change? Are they too dark and dreary? Blah? I need input... be honest, I can take it. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I think they are all cute...especially your close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. each one is better then the one before.
    The closeup of Grace. Pure love.

    I adore the one of the two of them. It reminds me of me and my sister growing up without a care in the world.

    Truly great stuff my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    I guess nobody is brave enough to critique my pics, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I would say they are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um yo, you're totally critiquing yourself too much girl! Your photos are AMAZING...each one. Believe me-->I'd tell you if they sucked.

    ReplyDelete