Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our busy Saturday

It was an odd kind of Saturday. We were all busy in different places... well, except for Grace and myself, we stuck together.

Brian went to Monterey to some car race... I honestly have no clue about these "guy" things, lol. Erina spent most of the day with her friend Brittney. They went to the fire station and she got to pet a police dog (that's all the information I received from a pooped girl).

Grace had to attend a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I wasn't looking forward to it... I pretty much loathe that place. But it turns out that sometimes dreaded places can be better than expected. And today, that was the case. First of all Chuck E. Cheese wasn't crowded (maybe due to the economy???), second of all I had fun taking pictures of Grace & her BFF.

I mean, how cute are they???
Photobucket

Totally adorable, right? I know I'm biased... but goodness, they are just so beautiful!
Photobucket

They were totally cheesin' for that picture machine :D
Photobucket

Except when they had to wait for the picture to print... empty stare, I love it!
Photobucket

They have so much fun together, no matter where they go.
Photobucket

Lots of laughing... the big kind, if you know what I mean.
Photobucket

On our way home, we saw a big sign on the side of the road saying "HORSE FAIR". Mhhh... we just had to check it out! It was out at Rush Ranch, one of my favorite places around here!! Ha, funny... I went to the worst & best place in town today!

We spent a good hour petting horses and talking to volunteers. Turns out they need people... might just be something for us, helping community and getting Grace close to horses. Swat two flies, right?
Photobucket

Grace's view... turned out lovely, if I say so myself.
Photobucket

And you know me, I just have to get a picture of her outfit in here somewhere! She looked so cool in this mix of brands... very unlike me, but she picked it out herself and it all matches.
Photobucket

She loves this flower clip. She kept it in all day and almost went to sleep with it, lol.
Photobucket

That's it for today! I hope your Saturday was just as eventful as ours!

5 comments:

  1. Monkia...what a fun day! I hope you slathered G in sanitizer when you left that germy place...and I'm not talking about the horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did slather big time!!! And I didn't let them go in the germy tunnels :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I can't believe Denise did that... she kills me! I am so in love with the picture you took of the Chucks! My daughter just outgrew her favorite pair:( I guess that just means we have to go shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace and her BFF are the cutest. Oh the secrets those two must tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! You captured some great memories.

    ReplyDelete