Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Grace is EIGHT!!

Photobucket

My baby turned eight yesterday! I have a hard time believing it! EIGHT!!! That's old, big kid kind of old. I know I must sound like a broken record. Birthdays are hard on me, I just don't want my girls to grow up.

Photobucket

G goodhearted, gorgeous, goofy
R radiant, rebellious, real
A awesome, agile, adorable
C cheeky, cuddly, chatty
E eager, energetic, easy-going

Photobucket

She loved all her presents, opened them up REAL fast.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday kids always get to choose what restaurant they would like to go to. We all knew what she would pick... it's been the same place for years :-). SUSHI.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was time for her birthday cookie!!!
Photobucket

Ah, it was a good day... a very good day, indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like 8 is off to a great start!

    Me and Grace need to have a lunch date-she's my kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is fabulous, what a great way to kick off her being 8. Beautiful pictures of such a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first picture of Grace. She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete