Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Heart Faces * Week 42 * Halloween Dress-Up

Grace had a fun halloween themed birthday party last weekend and one of the games was to mummify each other with toilet paper. It was such a blast to watch!!

So here's my daughter Erina, all mummied up in tp =). And some nice person actually put her glasses on too, lol!

I don't know if I will be disqualified, because you can't see her entire face... but I don't care. This picture makes me laugh and it is halloween dress-up to me!

Photobucket

To see more halloween dress-up pictures, click the icon below. Maybe even join the fun?

22 comments:

  1. This is one of the best costume ideas EVER! bwahahahahahahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the glasses on her! Awesome costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious. I love the way you brought out the eyes...HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great game. Your photo is so fun and captures it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very funny picture! I just love it : ) Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i completely love this photo. I definitely think it counts and i think it needs to be in the top 10! It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This picture is a total winner! I love it! I really don't think they could disqualify you for such a great entry! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture. I love the addition of the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah this is really funny. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounded so fun!
    L☺VE♥IT!!!
    Have a Great Day!
    ~Rocío a.k.a."Mamí♥Picture"
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it!! such a great candid capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is funny! The glasses make the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see your photo was chosen as one of the winners...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. came over from I Heart Faces - love this!

    ReplyDelete