Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Heart Faces *My Favorite Things*

Ok, it's time to get to know each other on "I Heart Faces"! We are supposed to share some of our favorite things in pictures. I thought about this all day yesterday as I was going along with my daily routine...

Of course my very favorite things are my people, but I decided to keep it to material things. So I walked around the house looking for my faves. I only got a few... I simply don't have the time to take a picture of everything I like. Like my camera, my computer, vanilla scented candles, sunflowers and my bed!! See, I forgot so many already!!

Girl clothes. It's as simple as that... I love to shop for fun, funky clothes for my girlies. I love taking pictures of my girls in them, love looking at them just hanging in the closet, heck, I even bring out the iron for them!!
Photobucket

Converse "Chucks". My very favorite shoe for myself and my kids. It's silly how many pairs we own ;-).
Photobucket

The rest is food, how much does that say about me? Just give me clothes, shoes and food and I'm happy. I guess I'm a simple kind of gal... he, he, he!

Ok, sourdough bread. Nice hard crust, soft on the inside, lovely sour taste. Mhhhhhh...
Photobucket

Our homegrown tomatoes. I eat some every day as long as they grow. Green zebras are the very best!
Photobucket

Avocados. Nice and creamy... LOVE them.
Photobucket

I also love chocolate. Swiss chocolate that is. But guess what? There's none in the house to take a picture of! I wonder why?

Check out other people's favorite things on "I Heart Faces", simply click the icon below. Maybe even join the fun?

13 comments:

  1. great favorites. I love little girl clothes too, although, have two boys. . .hmmm. ..makes me *think*. No stop that! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was a Chucks addict! Love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love all your photos--so vibrant and colorful. I love the DOF as well. Great stuff!

    BTW, I love that converse photo--I used to be obsessed with Converse--but Jack Purcells. They are great shoes, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your collection of Chucks..and avocados are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of style! And we're big Chucks fans here, too. =) Sourdough bread... yummy! Freshly picked tomatoes are the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures. They are so vibrant and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm swooning over that first shot of clothes... Now THAT is perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic shots of your favorite things. Those chucks makes me chuckle lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just passing through and had to say hello! Your blog is adorable. Hi, I'm Alicia from S.C.. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to "meet" you! I also was going to include chocolate on my list, but I didn't have any in the house to photograph either. :) It doesn't last long around here. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete