Friday, September 11, 2009

Random Cuteness!

Just some cute kids in cute clothes =).

I'm itching to do a nice shoot with Grace... it's been so hot here lately, I don't want to bug her. Therefor I feel like I'm in a photography slump, ugh!!! May also have something to do with my expired lightroom trial. Gosh, I love that program and need to buy it SOON... very soon. I don't think I can do without it anymore.

These were all taken in Switzerland... feels like it's been ages. Ugh again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I have a Grace too, we call her Goose on the blog, well, we call her that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is the perfect little model, she's so cute and your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete