Sunday, September 27, 2009

Matilda Jane "Gypsy Blue" Part 1

It is kind of late and my words won't flow... so I'll just go right to pictures, how about that?

Matilda Jane Clothing came out with a fabulous new line called "Gypsy Blue". Grace is wearing the chrissy dress with the striped ruffled leggings, Erina is sporting the libby shirt and neopolitan tights (with a gap denim skirt).

Let me just say my girls were in rare form. They even dragged suitcases and a big old book out to the marsh. And all that after dinner. Oh, and it was windy... which made wearing fall clothes a little more bearable on a hot day. I had nothing to do with their poses... it's all Erina & Grace style ;-).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Monika, these are stunning!! Beautiful work! How much can I pay you to take pictures of my kids???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Love the GB. now if ours would just come!

    ReplyDelete