Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Heart Faces * Week 36 * Contemplative

I have been quietly lurking on the I Heart Faces blog for a while... and this week I figured I should join the fun! When I read the challenge theme I knew right away which picture to enter.

Photobucket

It was taken this summer during a gondola ride in the Swiss mountains. My Grace seems deep in thought, maybe she's worried about the safety of the gondola or maybe she's just marveling at the beauty of the mountains. Who knows? But she sure is thinking :-)!

If you would like to see more contemplative pictures or would like to enter one yourself, click the icon below!

24 comments:

  1. So beautiful picture! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful entry! Perfect shot for this weeks theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pick for your first entry :) I looked around your blog and you are so talented! I will definitely come back to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful picture. This is very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color...and the look is very --- dare I say --- contemplative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice color and light! Beautiful little girl and the expression is so perfect for this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words on my blog ... I love this picture. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous capture - colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty! Such gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful young lady. Love the color tones in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a face to love! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete