Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're back!

Photobucket

Ah... what a lovely summer break we had! We had lots of fun adventures in Switzerland, but mostly enjoyed hanging out with family. Grace summed it up perfectly about three weeks into the trip. She talked about something she would like to do for Christmas and it involved her Swiss peeps. Erina looked at her and said "Grace, you won't be here for Christmas!!!" and my sweet Grace shrugged and said "Oh, I forgot I don't live here". And that's just how I felt. So comfortable, I could have forgotten that I don't live there anymore. But since I'm a grown-up, I don't forget where I actually belong... which is right here besides my honey Brian.

I have lots of pictures to share, but I'm a bit slow these days. While we were gone my good old PC decided to take its last breath... so I came home to a brand spankin' new i-mac. It's exciting, but also frustrating. I don't like change. I'm just that way. I know it will be all good and I will love my mac soon. But right now it feels unfamiliar. Anyways... I'll give you more summer pics really soon. For right now these will have to do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Super cute pix...and Grace got her hair cut...adorable. I look forward to seeing the many pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pics!! I'm so happy you're back and glad to hear you had a great time. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics, and don't worry, you will love you iMac soon, trust me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete