Friday, August 14, 2009

Too much to say!

I have been editing pictures like a crazy person, I tend to get lost in the cool editing program, which means... it takes me FOREVER. All the while I kept thinking about how I would blog about our fabulous trip. I have so much to say, so much to share!! And now I'm feeling overwhelmed... there is no way to show you five weeks of summer in a few posts.

But I have to start somewhere, right?

Sleeping in was simply wonderful... ah, I even took some naps myself. That's what summer is all about, relaxing and drifting off to dreamland no matter the time of day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spending time with my parents was priceless. Watching them play with my girls... bonding even though there's a language barrier. Simply amazing.

Photobucket

Long evening walks... every single day. Watching the sun set. Smelling fresh cut hay. Horses riding by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing all day long. No homework, no extra activities, no stress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting along. No fighting, no whining. And I'm not kidding and painting my world rosy. I'm blessed with two girls who simply get along and are best buddies. I'm lucky indeed.
Photobucket

Good eats. Enjoying the luxury of being served and appreciating it more than ever. I am SO thankful to my mom for spoiling me. I guess I'm still her little girl too :-).Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. It looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing!!!! I'm so glad to hear your summer was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, as always! I am so glad that you had such an amazing time! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!!! Looks like you had a wonderful relaxing time, I bet it's hard to come back. Did Grace get her hair cut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did get her hair cut! How did I miss that in those other pictures? LOL! I love it on her!!!

    ReplyDelete