Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby Holden

Last weekend we finally got to meet the newest baby of the family. I'm a new auntie, woohoo! Holden was born while we were in Switzerland, my sister-in-law actually had him at home... she's a brave one for sure!

We were super excited on the drive to Alameda. Can you tell by Erina's face?

Photobucket

And now look at sweet Holden... almost 6 weeks old and so perfect. I couldn't get enough of him, his little fingers & piggies, his soft round cheeks...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some black & white shots... I personally really love the last one with his forehead wrinkled like he's in deep thought. I wonder what he was thinking about?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun day with the loud McSweeney family. They are seriously loud, but I love them all :-). And Holden wasn't bothered by the noise at all... he's gonna fit right in, I just know it.

One last silly picture for you all. It's silly because of the way I took it... see, Grace and I have this thing going. She will either walk or sit behind me and ask me to put my camera upside down over my head and try to get a picture of her. We end up with many seriously funny pictures that way. And this one was taken in the car that Sunday evening... I didn't even crop it, I just halfed her face by accident. I think it looks pretty cool :-).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so precious!!!! Those pictures turned out gorgeous Monika!!

    ReplyDelete