Monday, June 1, 2009

Peace, Baby!!!

Ok, so Memorial Day weekend was pretty boring around here. By Monday the kids had cabin fever and were in need of some FUN. So I took them to the Marina and let them loose with chalk. They thought it was a blast, they felt like street artists. Apparently the theme was "Peace & Love" (and no, I didn't help).

Sidenote: I downloaded a trial version of photoshop elements 7 and I was playing around. After a while I couldn't tell if the pics look cool or not :D!

Oh, before the chalk fun started, I tried to get some pics... but gosh, the attitude!!!!
Photobucket

Ok, here we go... fun with chalk.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one, can you see the chalk dust flying?
Photobucket

Peace & Love between the sisters too :-)
Photobucket

Love Grace's spelling mistake, she's still young enough for it to be cute, right?
Photobucket

They finished up with a parade of their own.
Photobucket

Peace, baby!
Photobucket

Then the dusty bunch had to take a bath :-).
Photobucket

Ahhhh... I'M NAKED!!! GO AWAY!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. If you had called us, we would have joined you, and we wouldn't have brought hoe 16+ ticks!!!!

    I'm mad now!!!
    =)

    That last picture.... I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Grace wanted me to call you guys... but I didn't want to bother you on Memorial Day!! I should have, I know better now :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love you girls - they look like they have the BEST personalities. So love them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the flying chalkdust picture. So cool!I need to pay you to take pics of my kids. You have such an amazing ability to capture moments in time!

    ReplyDelete