Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Goodbye my friends!

It's time for our yearly trip to Switzerland! I'm beyond excited, even though I have to get up at 4.30 in the morning!!!

I won't be online often... if ever! Try not to miss me!

I'll leave you with a few pictures from our camping trip to Grover Hot Springs last weekend. More to come in August!

Love you all!

Our camping spot... lovely!
Photobucket

Lots of relaxation going on
Photobucket

And yes, dirty feet galore
Photobucket

Grace doing her karate moves. She just had testing today and is almost ready for her next belt... woohoo!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got a blog post in! Un-packing, laundry, re-packing and ordering clothes on top of all the normal stuff you have to do... you managed to get a blog post in???
    I'll miss you! And I'll show Mags your pictures everyday so she'll still be calling you Mon and E-ah when you get back!
    Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful time and I can't wait to see all the pics you're taking!!

    ReplyDelete