Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Please tell me....

Ok, I need your help... so please leave a comment even if you don't know me, okay? Here's the deal. I am totally confused when it comes to computers and how they work... call me challenged! I've been playing with the settings on my blog and love that I can finally put bigger pictures in. Now here's where you come in.

Please tell me if you can see the entire picture. It just dawned on me yesterday night that maybe this all depends on screen size? I see all my pictures fine, but maybe a smaller screen can't see them correctly??

1. big size
Photobucket

2. smaller size
Photobucket

Please compare the two pictures. Is #1 cut off on the side for you or fully visible?

THANK YOU so very much for your help :-)!

9 comments:

  1. Fully visible for me! I just want to know how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I'll send you a message on MIS, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it big just fine :) Love the header pic, such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep....i see them both. big and small. happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look good to me!! I love the new header and layout! Oh and I'm on a 13 inch Macbook, so I have a small screen. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see it all-it rocks girl! aka_mariabella-LLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally found your blog again! Your photos are awesome. You really should get paid doing this.
    The girls look so grown up! Their hair is so long and pretty.
    Do you also print your photos?
    It's just not as much fun shopping for boy's clothes. Boden is the best I can do. Any suggestions?
    Your long lost friend, Peggie

    ReplyDelete