Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A little Matilda Jane Art Fair LOVE

We received our box of goodies from Matilda Jane yesterday afternoon. I had been listening for the UPS truck all morning and of course he stopped by when I went to pick up the girls. Grace was sitting on the throne when I got the package in and she demanded that I better hand it over RIGHT NOW. She loves her Matilda Jane, can you tell? And no, I didn't tell her I'll post this pic on my blog... he, he, he!

Photobucket

So after t-ball and dinner she tried on a few things. I'm in love with everything so far. Love, I tell you, is an understatement. I'm pretty much obsessed with these clothes. Maybe I need help :-D!!!

First up was the Gretta Loves Kayla skirt with the Daydream Believer tank, which you can't really see due to her hair, lol. It says "daydream believer or a homecoming queen?" on the front. Grace said she's definately a daydream believer :-).
Photobucket

Up next my favorite Dear 'Ol Ellie halter with Scroll ruffles. I was afraid the size 6 ruffles would be fitting like shorts on her, but they look adorable, if I say so myself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She had to go pick some cherries :-).
Photobucket

Then back to the house to change.
Photobucket

This one surprised me!!! It is called Encore at the Ballet and is just yummy.
Photobucket

More cherry picking/eating :-).
Photobucket

And we gotta have a twirl picture, for sure!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The picture of her on the throne with her MJ box is priceless!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it too funny NOT to share?? I just had to :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny!

    Get Erina to take pictures while you do a fashion show in your MJ! ;-)

    Hee hee!

    Love the images! The DOF on the cherry one is so yummy!

    And your new banner is SUPER cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to send that first pic to MJ. HAHA! Classic photo!

    Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of the MJ Art Fair items on her!! You KNOW she's going to discover you posted that picture eventually!! LOL!! It's priceless!!

    Hugs,
    June & Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic photos! Of course - love the first one!

    ReplyDelete