Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flowers and such...

I think this might be the reason why we have a never ending supply of dandelions on our lawn.
Photobucket

On the other hand, my wildflowers are rockin' too! You can kind of see them behind Erina.
Photobucket

Grace likes the pink ones :-). She was torturing one of them with "he loves me, he loves me not"... then she stopped and showed it to me... "look, I made a heart!"
Photobucket

Erina likes the orange ones... I guess they are good enough to eat, lol.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You guys have such green thumbs... I want lovely veggies and pretty flowers! The only thing I can get to grow are daffodils and weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new header! And the flower pics are so pretty! We can't have flowers here, all the rabbits eat them!

    ReplyDelete