Sunday, May 17, 2009

The fabric bug bit me!!

I've been browsing Etsy for fabrics all day... yeah, like I have nothing better to do, lol! But it's Sunday, I'm not supposed to work, right??

Here's what I have coming my way:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm excited!!

It all started with the Matilda Jane Online Art Fair, where I was lucky to snatch a cute halter for Grace with a scooter print apron. Erina really liked the scooters, but there was nothing available in her size. So we started fabric hunting and along the way found a print that she likes even better... scooters and Eiffel Towers!!! I'm planning to make an apron skirt for her :-), it'll be fun!

I know I'm goofy, I get excited over little things :-).

2 comments:

  1. I have a whole box of fabric that I never even use. I just buy it to buy it. I LOVE FABRIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that about you... you're a secret fabric hoarder, lol!

    ReplyDelete