Monday, May 4, 2009

Evening walk

We went for a little walk in the marsh after dinner tonight. It was a gorgeous evening and it felt great to be outside after the last few days of rain.

The girls love it out there... for some unknow reason they always feel like performing some sort of dance or song exactly in the same spot. Happens every time :D!
Photobucket

By the way... who gave my Erina permission to grow up?
Photobucket

I mean, look a her!!! She's a young lady! :-(
Photobucket

Thank goodness Grace is still my baby, lol.
Photobucket

She ran all the way home, my high energy kiddo.
Photobucket

And my best try at a sister picture
Photobucket

Now I better go to bed... the girls have State testing for the next two weeks and we CAN'T be late for school. Let's hope I'll hear the alarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment