Friday, May 15, 2009

All better!

Grace was sick all week. She's our sick puppy this season for sure. This time she had a sinus infection and pink eye. Double whammy!!

But today was the first day that she felt like herself again. The sparkle in her eyes and the goofy grin that I love so much are BACK. So I had to take some pictures :-).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and a funny. When I was done taking pics, Grace said "Shoes!" I was like "What did you say?" - "Shoes!!!" - "What's wrong with your shoes?" - "Nothing silly, take a shoe picture!!"

Ha, how could I forget????
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. monika!!! where did you get those shoes????

    it's laura i don't have an account yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Casey :-)!

    Laura as in Kiarra's mommy? I know too many Lauras, lol! The shoes were from the Gap outlet last winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallöchen, sind denn ganz ganz tolli pic. Doch wo sind denn pic vo dä Eltere? Grins.

    Griessli us dr CH

    ReplyDelete