Thursday, April 2, 2009

Up close and personal...

... with Erina! We had a little one-on-one time yesterday while G was at karate. And as you can see, my dear Erina was in the mood for pictures. Oh happy day!!! :-D She said she would let me take as many pictures as I wanted... IF she gets to take pictures of me after. Okay, I was down with her idea!

When we got home she told daddy that she needs a good camera like mommies for her birthday. The powershot is just not doing it for her anymore, lol.

I so love this picture... it's a face I see often when I tell her "no".
This usually follows the above face ;-)
"Oh, you better watch it... or I'll hook you!"
"Oh no, you didn't!!!"
"You're just so stinkin' cute!!"
Hamming it up!
Now here's a real giggle.
Long eyelashes, freckles and rosie cheeks...

And I'm not gonna post any pictures of me... no way, not gonna happen... so don't even ask, ok?

3 comments:

  1. Why does she have to look so grown up? Where did little Erina go?
    She is stunning inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I love the pics so much and I love that she wanted you to take them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!!! Those are such beautiful and precious pictures of Erina!

    ReplyDelete