Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lilly's 6th Birthday

I've been a lazy blogger this week, so now I have to play catch-up :-).

My niece Lilly turned six last Saturday and she had a wonderful garden party. It was lovely, the weather was gorgeous and her mom Michele had fun activities planned for the party guests.

Here's the birthday girl. Yes, she's in a tree... I tell you, compared to my girls she's a little monkey, lol.
Photobucket

Erina & Grace had a blast painting their own flower pots. As you might be able to tell, I was in love with the pretty butterflies that they had hanging off a tree :-).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilly blowing out her candles... love her cheeks all puffed up!!
Photobucket

Cutting her cake
Photobucket

Then it was time to plant some flower seeds.
Photobucket

Erina with the finished product.
Photobucket

And finally, present time!
Photobucket

Here she's reading the card from my girls. She was so proud that she could read it all by herself!
Photobucket

And a picture with her mommy and probably her very favorite present (which was from her mom & dad). It was so cute, she wanted to put them on RIGHT AWAY...
Photobucket

1 comment: