Sunday, March 8, 2009

Matilda Jane had a date with Mary Mack...

... at the willow tree park. Yep, they got along great, lol!

Anybody else's kids totally into those hand clapping sing song games? I heard Miss Mary Mack about fifty times today... no kidding. I finally took them for a walk and they still didn't stop "mary macking", but at least we were outside by the beautiful willow trees :-D AND I got some cute pictures. Wow, that was a long sentence.

Let's push bossy Mary Mack to the side and talk about Matilda Jane a little. Can you believe Grace doesn't like her outfit??? All of a sudden she decided no more KNOTS. She wore it because I paid her a dollar... bad me, I know ;-). But really, isn't it just adorable?
IMG_5676
Ah, here we go... sing along:
"Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black..."
IMG_5682

"With silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back..."
IMG_5683

"She asked her mother, mother, mother, for fifty cents, cents, cents..." (enter a giggle session, because we messed up)
IMG_5684

"To see the elephant, elephant, elephant, jump over the fence, fence, fence..."














"He jumped so high, high, high, he touched the sky, sky, sky..."
IMG_5719

"And he never came back, back, back, t'ill the end of July, 'ly, 'ly!!!"














And a few cute ones, just because!
IMG_5725

IMG_5727

IMG_5735

And for a girl who doesn't like her outfit, she sure twirled a lot on the way home...
IMG_5759

If you made it this far, thank you for singing with me! :-D

6 comments:

  1. I think my absolute favorite is the last one, alongside the perfect commentary! What a perfect day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my McMONey! How are you girl? I was so happy to see your name on the blog this morning, and even happier that I still have a way to keep track of you. I think I'm finally going to get my blog started-I've been saying that for 5 years! lol I'll let you know when I do.
    Anywho... I love, love, love those images by the willow trees. How beautiful. Even more beautiful is the feeling it provokes with those cutie pie girls in action. Magic!
    Have a great day!!!

    Da to the Ho-Oh
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of Miss Mary Mack going on here too LOL! The girls look adorable and your pics are gorgeous! And you can't tell at all she doesn't like her outfit, she sure looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With every walk your photos get even better and better! And with everyday your girls seem to grow up more and more!
    Keep getting better with your pictures, but please stop the girls from growing.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen your blog before and loved it. Especially the great photography!
    I'm sure I'll find my way back again I always enjoy it.
    Beautiful girls!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the last picture! Makes me smile.....

    ReplyDelete