Monday, February 9, 2009

A walk in the park

We had some errands to run in Vacaville and decided to take a walk in the park. It was kind of cold and windy, but still... it felt good to be outside. Of course I snapped lots of pictures. I just can't help myself :-).

The girls were wearing Matilda Jane, they love all the knit stuff, it's so comfortable! I think I came up with a rather unusual combo of green & pink... but I like it, it's funky!

Photobucket

Awwwwwww!!
Photobucket

Double AWWWWWW! I know I'm biased...
Photobucket

Then I saw a great brick wall.... oh, how I love brick walls!! Grace knew this would take forever and let's just say she was NOT thrilled. She was done... we were walking back to our car... done... no more pictures. But you know what? Even pictures of an upset child look adorable with a brick wall in the background :-D!!!
Photobucket

Erina was a good sport, isn't this a funny shot?
Photobucket

My pretty big girl... she's looking so grown up :-(
Photobucket

Look at Grace's body language. I didn't even notice how angry she was with me until I downloaded the pictures. I'm a mean mother!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The second to last picture... the one of Erina... That might be one of my all time favorites of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sossamans. You two are my most faithful blog commenters. Maybe some day you'll win an award for that :-).

    ReplyDelete