Ok, be prepared to laugh. Or maybe not. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one who thinks this video is hilarious. Watch it and then I'll tell you what made me laugh out loud (remember to turn the music off first... scroll to the bottom of the page, thanks).
1. Ken has a diamond shaped gem on his chest... he's the coolest dude... ever :-D
2. Grace is talking into the fan
3. Erina starting to sing a hula hula song
4. Brian telling Grace to hold the Barbie still... that's where I totally lost it, like he cares if poor Barbie's picture turns out blurry!!! :-D :-D
5. Just the entire idea of a Barbie family commercial
Check out his gem!!!!!
On to Panda and Bear-Bear. My kids always travel with a companion, always. Grace has so many favorites and she gives them turns... if I remember right, this was Panda's very first vacation and he was a little scared to fly. Erina, my loyal one, has taken Bear-Bear all around the world with us (she got him when she was about 6 months old and never goes on vacation without him).
Here they are at school, learning how to write a letter :-).
Rare picture of Brian and I... on our balcony, watching the girls play.
Bear-Bear doing an outdoor photo shoot.
Our sleepy child...
Random nature picture... I guess the odd looking roots were the point of interest.
Grace screaming her head off at the beach... and that's her new Webkinz bat Maguro... and no, she's not screaming because she's being attacked by a bat :-D.
That's it for today!
And I almost forgot.... have a Happy New Year!!!!