Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A short play for you all!

Sunday was a rainy, grey & cold day here in Northern California. Did my girls get bored? No way! They put on a play with costumes and all. I just love how creative they are.

It all started with Erina waking up early in the morning. Considerate as she is, she stayed in her bed and read poems by Shel Silverstein. While doing so, she had the great idea that she could make a play with her sister based on one of the poems. Once Grace was awake, they picked a poem, changed some details (the original poem has a bird & snowman in it... and nobody wanted to be a bird), copied the entire thing so each of them would have a copy, designed costumes, made tickets and set up the stage.

It was just so cute! I know I'm biased because I'm their mother... but listen to the inflection in their voices, they're giving it their all!

Enjoy!

Forgot something... scroll down to the bottom of the page to turn off the music before you watch, thanks.

Snowman, by Erina & Grace
video

Since I had to take this little video with my old camera, I also finally downloaded all the pictures Erina & Grace took over the last few months. But that will be another blog post, lol!

2 comments:

  1. THAT is the cutest thing! what a creative bunch you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those two more and more everyday!

    ReplyDelete