Monday, October 27, 2008

Just a quick one...

... before I finally go to bed. I'm such a nightowl, it's not even funny.

The girls have been practising for the upcoming Cross-Country Track Meet for a couple weeks and today I decided to bring along the camera. I wanted to make sure I could take a good picture of them running.

I have to say, I'm so proud of my girls. They both know that running is not their strength, but they try their best and have fun along the way.

Ready, set... GO!

Cheering on their friend Brittney is much more fun...

When we got home, the sprinklers were on... oh, what a lucky coincidence. One sprinkler head had some malfunction going on, but sure was fun to play with.

I just love how these pictures came out...

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the pics Monika, you're getting some great shots! The water ones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete